Publications & Reports

Choose topic from navigation bar on the left.

Injecting liquid manure as a crop nutrient source.


How to order

Iowa State University Extension Publications
(IPM- or AE-numbers)

Midwest Plan Service Publications
(MWPS, NRAES, TR, AED-numbers)

USDA-NRCS Publications
To obtain copies of USDA-NRCS publications, please visit your local county Natural Resources Conservation Service office